- Clears clutter by removing useless files.
- Uninstalls programs along with associated files.
- Deletes your web and app history.
- Allows you to exclude files or folders.
- Enable/disable screen savers, web plugins, and login items.
Why Do I Need Mac Cleanse 9?
Keeping your Mac optimized and privacy intact is an important thing. Doing this manually can be a troublesome task. Therefore you need a Mac cleaning app like Mac Cleanse. This Mac cleaner can remove unnecessary files to recover space and manage login items to optimize the speed of your Mac.
To keep your privacy intact, Mac Cleanse deletes app and web history and can also disable resource-hogging extensions. With this Mac cleaner app, you can uninstall an app and its associated files to recover space.
Before you start the cleaning process, the app enables you to exclude files and folders you wanted to touch. The app can even enable/disable screensavers, browser plugins, system plugins, and more to save system resources.
Additionally, this Mac cleaning app can identify and shows duplicate files. Mac Cleanse removes unwanted language packs of installed files on your Mac.