Best Video Cutters for Mac In 2022
If you are someone who has to record a lot of videos every day and prepare them for final output, then you need video cutters for Mac. Trimming down the size not only gives you a specific part of the video but also results in reducing the size the high-definition videos. This particular blog will provide you with the best video cutter for Mac so that you can use them up to cut down the videos and use them instantly.
8 Best Video Cutter For Mac
1. Wondershare Filmora Video Editor
Free trial: Yes
Price: $19.99 monthly
This video cutter for Mac is one the best ways to import your videos, cut and trim them to make them look perfect. You can shoot videos the way you like but if there is any irrelevant content, you would want to chop it off, this video cutter can help you do that. This powerful video editing software allows you to import the media files easily or simply drag and drop them here. Use the trim feature by zooming in the video timeline and cut the unwanted part then and there. Later, you can export the video in any format you like and even share it on social platforms.
- Several effects and presets are available, even if you are a newbie.
- The software is constantly updated for the best running process.
- This tool can lagat times.
Download: Wondershare Filmora Video Editor
Check Here- Wondershare Filmora Video Editor For Mac: Complete Review
2. VideoPad Video Editor
Free trial: No
This intuitive video editing tool gives professional editing features at your fingertips with an easy process. Drag and drop the video in here for editing, cut or trim the video clip and even you can add transitions and effects. Once done, you can export the video in the required format. To note the fact, you can edit videos from camcorder, VHS, GoPro, webcam and any other video file formats, making it the best video cutter for Mac.
- More than 50 visual transitions and effects can be added after trimming.
- Amazing video optimization tools available.
Download: VideoPad Video Editor
Must Check- Best Video Recovery Software for Mac
3. Xilisoft Video Cutter
Free trial: Yes
Xilisoft is one good tool with a very user-friendly interface with support of many file formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, and more. Put in the video that you like to cut, use the slider to freely select the region you wish to keep in your computer and remove the scenes that you don’t want. It can support after actions like automatic shut down, closing of applications, and even hibernate when the conversion is done.
- Multi-language interfaces are supported for a wide user base.
- Real-time preview of target videos and clips.
- It looks old school and doesn’t support new versions of Mac.
Download: Xilisoft Video Cutter
See Here- Wondershare Repairit Review: Best Video Repair Tool For Mac
4. Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
Having a free video cutter for Mac is just cool because you can cut the videos without losing the quality of videos. All you have to do is mention the start time and end time to cut the video file, preview it before clipping it off and get it done. Every second of the video is under your control and this tool is surely meeting all your needs. This is such a simple and practical video cutter of all time and supports a huge range of formats to ease the work.
- Perfect software for beginners.
- No need to pay anything to use the software.
- The video saving process is a little slower than expected.
Download: Gihosoft Free Video Cutter
See This- MacX Video Converter Pro for Mac: Complete Review
VLC is known as the best video player amongst all other available in the market but do you know that it is also the finest free video cutter for Mac. The trimming is also pretty fast with a smart user interface to work upon. The best part is that it is free from any spyware and doesn’t constitute any advertisements to bother you. It requires you to click VLC from the top, click Preferences > Input/codecs and choose the location to browse the file. Click Save after which you have to visit Advanced Controls and press ‘Record’.
- Easy to use and accessible to everyone.
- Can easily do media conversion as well as streaming.
- It is not a professional video editing tool.
Read Here- 10 Best Video Converter For Mac
Free trial: Yes
Price: Starts $20.99
Premier is another best video cutter for Mac along with a number of other tools for graphic designing as well as video editing. Coming from the house of Adobe, video cutting is one popular feature of this overall video editing software. Once done through the timeline dragging, you can choose to add multiple effects after which the footage can be transported to the required destination.
- Supports a number of file formats at its end.
- Numerous filter options available.
- Newbies may find it difficult to work upon it.
7. Clipchamp (Online video editor)
Cut your videos on Mac smoothly with this online video cutter! The best part about this tool is that no prior experience is required to use this tool. Edit clips of all sizes within the browser without any thought of inconvenient downloads and installs. There are customizable video templates available too using which you can create videos too of your choice.
- Multiple video editing options apart from cutting them down.
- No need to download any tool to use it.
- Watermark on all stock videos.
Read This- WinX HD Video Converter For Mac Review
8. Online Video Cutter
The name already justifies the objective of this online platform which helps with handy video cutting opportunities. It directly works with the browser for free where you can crop the video and get the desired area carved out. If you later wish, you can rotate the video, edit it and choose the end output format. There is nothing complicated about this tool, making it the best video cutter for Mac.
- There are other tools like GIF cutter, MOV cutter, ASF cutter, and WMV cutter as well.
- Files are automatically deleted from the servers a few hours later.
- No customer support at your disposal.
FAQs: Best Video Cutter For Mac
1. How can I cut a video on Mac?
You can cut videos on Mac using a third-party tool like Wondershare Filmora or simply by online video cutters like Clipchamp.
2. What is the best free video cutter?
The best free video cutter include names like VLC media player, Gihsoft video cutter, and some online video cutter platforms.
3. Which is the best video cutter and joiner software?
The best video editor to cut and join videos is Wondershare Filmora because of its ease of use and plethora of features.
We hope that you have already found out the best video cutter for Mac and will now enjoy the process of cutting and making your videos for publishing. However, we would like to know which one is the best video cutter according to you from the list above in the comments section. Moreover, if you liked our content, share this blog with your friends.